Rotor innovations shorten run set-up time while providing peace-of-mind that your samples are secure
Secure, push-button Auto-Lock rotor exchange in less than 3 seconds delivers:
- Trouble-free rotor installation and removal:
- No tools are required..
- No complicated rotor changing procedures.
- Clear chamber access for cleaning convenience.
- Quick switch between applications, from conical tubes to blood tubes, from microtubes to microplates, and the flexibility to evolve with the changing needs of your laboratory.
- Biocontainment sealing, including certified ClickSeal lids for glove-friendly, one-handed operation.
- 8 adapters available to meet your evolving clinical and research needs.
TX-150 Rotor (75005701), Round Buckets (75005702), ClickSeal Biocontainment Lids (75005707), Adapters for Blood Collection Tubes: 5/7 mL (75005739) and 10 mL (75003504)More