Eppendorf Research Plus micropipette, variable (10 - 100 µL), 12 channel, manual, incl. epT.I.P.S. Box
- Air-displacement pipette for accurate pipetting of aqueous solutions.
- Feel the difference in weight and pipetting forces: the ultra light mechanical pipette is designed according to the strict criteria of the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept and limits the strain on your hand and arm.
- Spring loaded tip cone (available for all pipettes up to 1 mL) for minimal tip attachment forces helps to reduce stress.
- Low tip ejection force of Eppendorf Research plus can be as low as 3.6 N.
- Adjust your pipette in seconds for better accuracy when pipetting various difficult liquids like ethanol or even when pipetting at high altitudes. Return to factory adjustment without calibration.
- Autoclave the entire pipette or only the lower part according to your needs to ensure decontamination.
- Enjoy excellent flexibility and choose among single-channel pipettes in fixed or variable volume as well as 8, 12, 16 and 24 channel pipettes.