For accessible, affordable and reliable recovery of viable single cells
- Works in conjunction with inverted microscopes.
- Microscope compatibility testing available in the demo tool.
- Ideal for a variety of eukaryotic cells.
- Cell viability and purity maintained after isolation.
- Isolated cells suitable for use in various single-cell workflows.
The QIAscout device together with its core technology, the QIAscout 12,000-Microraft Array, simplifies single-cell isolation while providing cells with a suitable environment similar to a standard cell culture dish. Whether you are performing single-cell sequencing, whole genome and transcriptome amplification or single-cell miRNA analysis; all you need to get started is your cell sample, the QIAscout device and an inverted microscope. The single cells isolated with the QIAscout can be combined with QIAGEN’s single-cell kits for your direct analysis or used for clonal expansion.More