For outstanding performance in real-time PCR
- Outstanding thermal and optical performance due to rotary format.
- An unmatched optical range spanning UV to infrared wavelengths.
- State-of-the art analyses supported by user-friendly software.
- Low maintenance and maximum convenience due to robust design.
- High performance in multiple applications with QIAGEN assays.
The unique centrifugal design of the Rotor-Gene Q MDx makes it the most precise and versatile real-time PCR cycler currently available. Each tube spins in a chamber of moving air, keeping all samples at precisely the same temperature during rapid thermal cycling. Detection is similarly uniform. When each tube aligns with the detection optics, the sample is illuminated and the fluorescent signal is rapidly collected from a single, short optical pathway. This thermal and optical uniformity results in sensitive, precise, and fast real-time PCR analysis. The rotary design delivers up to 20 times better thermal precision in real-time cycling compared with traditional block-based instruments. Build up complete confidence in your real-time PCR test by using highly precise rotary technology.
The optical channels of the Rotor-Gene Q MDx compliment QIAGEN's CE-IVD-marked assays. With up to 6 channels spanning UV to infrared wavelengths, the cycler is ready to support even the most demanding multiplex applications. In addition, the software allows you to create new excitation/detection wavelength combinations, which means that the Rotor-Gene Q MDx is now compatible with dyes you may want to use in the future.More