Vitassay qPCR SARS-CoV-2
The viral RNA extracted is transcribed into cDNA using a specific primer by reverse transcription step followed immediately in the same well by polymerase chain reaction. The presence of SARS-CoV-2 is detected by an increase in observed fluorescence during the reaction upon hydrolysis of the fluorescent probe. Vitassay qPCR SARS-CoV-2 is a ready-to used test which contains in each well all the necessary reagents for real-time PCR assay in a stabilized format. In addition, an internal control allows the detection of a possible reaction inhibition.
Analytical sensitivity: The analytical sensitivity was determined by analysis of 10-fold dilution series of SARS-CoV-2 template ranging from 107 to 101 copies/rxn.
Compatible RT-PCR Instrument
- Cobas Z480 (Roche)
- 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System (Applied Biosystems).
- StepOne™ Real-Time PCR System (Applied Biosystems).
- CFX96 ™ Real-Time PCR Detection System (Bio-Rad).
- AriaMx Real-Time PCR System (Agilent Technologies).
- DTlite Real-Time PCR System (DNA-Technology).
- DTPrime Real Time Detection Thermal Cycler (DNA-Technology).
- Rotor-Gene® Q (Qiagen).
- SmartCycler® (Cepheid).
- SARS-Cov-2 strips.
- SARS-Cov-2 Positive Control.
- PCR grade water.
- Rehydration Buffer.
- Negative Control.
- Optical caps.