LaboShop works on the MENA region level (United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Egypt, Sudan, Somalia, Algeria, Pakistan, Jordan, Djibouti, Morocco, Qatar, Bahrain, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Yemen, Iraq and Libya).
• Find trusted new, refurbished and certified pre-owned devices
• Make highly informed decisions thanks to insightful features such as hands-on application/product reports and comparisons
• See other user's feedback on devices and suppliers
• Trade an owned device for a new one within a transparent process
• Have access to an effective bidding system
• Join open platform discussions with suppliers and other users
LaboShop offers these services in one place:
• Product Finder: Certified devices, tools, disposables and chemicals for sale to lab professionals
• Tenders: Bidding system for users who have further requirements before buying
• News: for those who need to stay-in-the-know concerning innovation in molecular biology
• Services: Genetic testing, training consultation and lab design
In the search bar, users can search and find the machines, kits and disposables they are looking for.
• Before products are listed on the site, LaboShop invites manufacturers and distributors to list available products. When users search for their desired products, results from different suppliers are displayed based on entered keywords and set filters. Users choose their preferred products and click ‘Send an inquiry’.
• LaboShop processes inquiries, aligning with the main suppliers’ agreements and the user’s location. Users receive one or more quotations from different suppliers and choose their preferred options (based on price, supplier reviews...).
• Once users make their orders and upon accepting terms and making the payment, the products are shipped, go through clearance, delivery, and installation by a local team.
• Users who wish to sell their used device fill an online form, sharing details and pictures. Users choose either to publish it directly on the site or sell it to LaboShop (inspection and approval required).
• Upon inspection and approval, LaboShop grants the product a “Certified by LaboShop” badge online.
• The pre-owned product appears in the search results when filtering by ‘pre-owned’. An invoice is shared with the interested users.
• Upon accepting terms and making the payment, the pre-owned device product shipped, goes through clearance, delivery, and installation (by a local team)
• In trade-ins, users submit a trade-in request for a device they already own.
• A local LaboShop engineer pays a visit to run an inspection on the device.
• A proposal is sent by LaboShop to the user, listing the value that will be carried towards the payment of a new device.
• The user selects the new device they wish to purchase. Then a proposal is sent to the user.
• Upon accepting terms and making the payment, the user pays the remainder of the new device’s cost.
• The product is shipped, goes through clearance, delivery, and installation by a local team. Finally, an arrangement is made to take the old device.
• LaboShop provides a bidding system where users can initialize requests based either on a specific product name, brand, application or turnkey solution.
• In response, quotations are prepared by suppliers for project owners to choose from based on pricing and suppliers’ reviews.
In this way, users can make informed decisions before placing an order.
Supply Centre Customer Service
From UAE: Toll Free 800 800 DNA (362)
Any Country: +97142879787 or +971565253334
email: [email protected]