Applied Biosystems™ Automated Thermal Cycler (ATC), 384 well, laptop, 3-m cable
For customers seeking to automate their PCR workflow, the Applied Biosystems Automated Thermal Cycler (ATC) provides the reliability and performance you’ve come to expect from Applied Biosystems instruments. Now in a small, easy-to-integrate, and compatible format, our Automated Thermal Cycler enables hands-free PCR results.
- Flexible modular design helps save space on a robotic deck
- The separate control panel module provides flexibility when integrating on a robotic deck
- Choice of 10 cm, 1 m, and 3 m cables allows flexibility to locate the control module under the thermal cycler, under the deck, or up to 3 m away from the unit
- The automated lid is compatible with programming for easy, hands-free operation with a liquid handler or plate stacker
- The heated cover slides forward to cover the plate nest, to help ensure thermal contact and eliminating evaporation
- The ATC is compatible with full-skirt or half-skirt plates
- Integration with your robot is easy with SiLA Rapid Integration™ standard–compatible software and prewritten application programming interfaces (APIs) for major robotic platforms
- Test the instrument using desktop software before buying the robot
- Allow the ATC to cycle just like your old instrument with Applied Biosystems 9700 system simulation modes
- Flexible software can easily be connected to your robot’s software interface or be used to control the ATC as a stand-alone instrument.
- Dell E6540 RC laptop computer and 3m cable
- Applied Biosystems™ Connector Cable for Automated Thermal Cycler (ATC), 3 m: A31483