Applied Biosystems™ TaqPath™ 1-Step Multiplex Master Mix (No ROX), 10 x 1 mL
TaqPath 1-Step Multiplex Master Mix (No ROX) is a fast, single-tube, 4X RT-qPCR mix that provides for sensitive, reproducible detection of up to four different RNA/DNA targets in a single multiplex reaction. Particularly useful for diagnostics, virus detection, and high throughput gene expression workflows, the mix includes thermostable MMLV reverse transcriptase, dNTPs, UNG, and thermostable Fast DNA polymerase all in a single tube. TaqPath is manufactured under a strong ISO13485 quality management system and is designed to produce consistent product performance lot after lot.
For use with equipment: 7500 Fast System, 7500 System, 7900HT System, QuantStudio™ 12k Flex, QuantStudio™ 3, QuantStudio™ 5, QuantStudio™ 6 Flex, QuantStudio™ 7, StepOne™, StepOnePlus™, ViiA™ 7 System, 7500 Fast Dx System, QuantStudio™ Dx
- High sensitivity to detect low-copy targets with reproducible CT results
- Six logs of dynamic range with both RNA and DNA targets
- Optimized for multiplexing up to four targets simultaneously without a passive reference dye
- Tolerant of inhibitors commonly found in clinical samples
- Compliance Package containing most frequently requested compliance documents, available below
- One 10-mL tube of 4X RT-qPCR master mix sufficient for 2000, 20-µL reactions.
There are no specifications
You May Also Like
$ On demand
$ On demand
Certest™VIASURE SARS-CoV-2 (ORF1ab and N genes) Real Time PCR Detection Kit 2ml Tube (4 tubes x 24rxn)