Certest™ VIASURE Campylobacter coli, C. lari & C. jejuni Real Time PCR Detection Kit 12 x 8-well strips, High Profile
VIASURE Campylobacter coli, C. lari & C. jejuni Real Time PCR Detection Kit is designed for the specific identification and differentiation of Campylobacter coli, Campylobacter lari and/or Campylobacter jejuni in human stool samples from patients with signs and symptoms of gastrointestinal infection.
This test is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of C. coli, C. lari and/or C. jejuni in combination with clinical and epidemiological risk factors.
DNA is extracted from specimens, multiplied using Real Time amplification and detected using fluorescent reporter dye probes specific for C. coli, C. lari and C. jejuni.
- Campylobacter coli, C. lari & C. jejuni 8-well strips: A mix of enzymes, primers-probes, buffer, dNTPs, stabilizers and Internal control in stabilized format, white, 6/12 x 8-well strip
- Rehydration Buffer: Solution to reconstitute the stabilized product, 1 vial x 1.8 mL
- Campylobacter coli, C. lari & C. jejuni Positive Control: Non-infectious synthetic lyophilized cDNA, Red: 1 vial
- Extraction Control: Non-infectious nucleic acid lyophilized cDNA, Green: 1 vial
- Negative Control: Non template control, Violet: 1 vial x 1 mL
- Water RNAse/DNAse free: Water RNAse/DNAse free, White: 1 vial x 1 mL
- Tear-off 8-cap strips: Optical caps for sealing Wells during thermal cycling, Transparent: 6/12 x 8-cap strip