Certest™ VIASURE Parainfluenza (1, 3 & 2, 4) Real Time PCR Detection Kit 12 x 8-well strips, High Profile
VIASURE Parainfluenza Real Time PCR Detection Kit is designed for the specific identification and differentiation of Parainfluenza 1, Parainfluenza 2, Parainfluenza 3 and/or Parainfluenza 4 in clinical samples from patients with signs and symptoms of respiratory infection.
This test is intended for use as an aid in the diagnosis of Parainfluenzas viruses in combination with clinical and epidemiological risk factors.
RNA is extracted from clinical specimens, multiplied using Real Time amplification and detected using fluorescent reporter dye probes specific for Parainfluenza 1, Parainfluenza 2, Parainfluenza 3 and Parainfluenza 4.
- Parainlfuenza 1+3 8-well strips: A mix of enzymes, primers-probes, buffer, dNTPs, stabilizers and Internal control in stabilized format, 3/6 x 8-well strip
- Parainlfuenza 2+4 8-well strips: A mix of enzymes, primers-probes, buffer, dNTPs, stabilizers and Internal control in stabilized format, 3/6 x 8-well strip
- Rehydration Buffer: Solution to reconstitute the stabilized product, 1 vial x 1.8 mL
- Parainlfuenza Positive Control: Non-infectious synthetic lyophilized cDNA, 1 vial
- Negative Control: Non template control, 1 vial x 1 mL
- Water RNAse/DNAse free: Water RNAse/DNAse free, 1 vial x 1 mL
- Tear-off 8-cap strips: Optical caps for sealing Wells during thermal cycling, 6/12 x 8-cap strip