Certest™ VIASURE Salmonella, Campylobacter & Y. enterocolitica Real Time PCR Detection Kit 12 x 8-Well Strips, Low Profile
VIASURE Salmonella, Campylobacter & Y. enterocolitica Real Time PCR Detection Kit is designed for specific detection and differentiation of Salmonella, Campylobacter and Yersinia enterocolitica in human stool samples from patients with signs and symptoms of gastrointestinal infection.
This test is intended for use as an aid in the diagnosis of the Salmonella, Campylobacter and/or Yersinia enterocolitica in combination with clinical and epidemiological risk factors.
DNA is extracted from stool specimens, multiplied using Real Time amplification and detected using specific primers and a fluorescent reporter dye probe for Salmonella, Campylobacter and/or Yersinia enterocolitica.
- Salmonella, Campylobacter & Y. enterocolitica 8-well strips: A mix of enzymes, primers-probes, buffer, dNTPs, stabilizers and internal control in stabilized format, 6/12 x 8-well strip
- Rehydration Buffer: Solution to reconstitute the stabilized product, 1 vial x 1.8 mL
- Salmonella, Campylobacter & Y. enterocolitica Positive Control: Non-infectious synthetic lyophilized cDNA, Red: 1 vial
- Extraction Control: Non-infectious nucleic acid lyophilized cDNA, Green: 1 vial
- Negative Control: Non template control, Violet: 1 vial x 1 mL
- Water RNAse/DNAse free: Water RNAse/DNAse free, White: 1 vial x 1 mL
- Tear-off 8-cap strips: Optical caps for sealing Wells during thermal cycling, Transparent: 6/12 x 8-cap strip
- Shell Frame Grid: Shell Frame Grid, 1 or 2