Gynemed Oocyte Aspiration Needle, Needle: 16 G, 32 cm long, double lumen, with flushing
The oocyte aspiration needles are available as single or double lumen sets.
The single lumen needles are available with or without flushing (3-way-valve).
The double lumen needles can be used for concurrent aspiration and flushing (stopcock directly connected to handle).
The silicone stopper is suitable for 14 ml-round bottom collection tubes.
The oocyte aspiration needles have comfortable handles with position marking.
Variable needle and tubing configurations are available (length, thickness etc.).
- Sterile – Sterilized by gamma irradiation and individually packed.
- Echogenic markings – Enable excellent visualization under ultrasound view.
- Customized production – Available upon re-quest.
- CE marked – To meet international standards (Class IIa).
- Shelf life – Sterility and functionality guaranteed for 3 years from time of manufacture.
- MEA-tested – A certificate of analysis (COA) is available for each lot number upon request from our website.