Invitrogen IL-29 (IFN lambda 1) Human Uncoated ELISA Kit, 10 x 96 Tests
The Human Interleukin 29 (IFN lambda 1) Uncoated ELISA Kit contains pre-matched antibody pairs, and reagents for performing quantitative enzyme linked immunosorbent assays (ELISA) to detect and quantify protein levels of human IL-29. Wash Buffer and Stop Solution are needed to complete the ELISA reaction and are sold separately.
Principle of the method
ELISAs are designed to measure the amount of the target bound between a matched antibody pair. A target-specific antibody is coated to the bottom of the wells of a microplate, which is an overnight process. Samples, standards, or controls are then added into these wells and bind to the immobilized (capture) antibody. A sandwich is formed by the addition of the second (detector) antibody, a substrate solution is added that reacts with the enzyme-antibody-target complex to produce measurable signal. The intensity of this signal is directly proportional to the concentration of target present in the original specimen.
- Homogenous (no wash): No
- Capture Antibody: Pre-titrated, purified antibody
- Detection Antibody: Pre-titrated, biotin-conjugated antibody
- Standard: Recombinant cytokine for generating standard curve and calibrating samples
- ELISA/ELISPOT Coating Buffer Powder: This uncoated ELISA kit with plates may contain ELISA/ELISPOT Coating Buffer Powder (Reconstitute to 1L with dH20 and filter (0.22 µM) or 10X PBS ELISA Coating Buffer (Dilute 1 part 10X Buffer into 9 parts dH20).
- Assay Diluent: 5X concentrated
- Detection enzyme: Pre-titrated Avidin-HRP
- Substrate Solution: Tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) Substrate Solution
- Certificate of Analysis: Lot-specific instructions for dilution of antibodies and standards
- 96 Well Plate: Corning Costar 9018 (included with product Cat. Nos. ending in suffixes -22, -44, -76, -86)