Invitrogen™ MultiSite Gateway™ Pro Plus, for flexible cloning of up to four DNA fragments into a Gateway™ destination vector
MultiSite Gateway® Pro Technology enables you to efficiently and conveniently assemble multiple DNA fragments in the desired order and orientation into a Gateway® Expression vector. Using specifically designed att sites for recombinational cloning, you can clone two, three, or four DNA fragments into any Gateway® Destination vector containing attR1 and attR2 sites. The resulting expression clone is ready for downstream expression and analysis applications.
MultiSite Gateway® Pro Kits are available for cloning two, three, or four DNA fragments and for flexible and customized configuration of DNA fragments into a Gateway® Destination vector. All of the kits include internal positive control entry clones for troubleshooting potential entry clone issues.
- Clone multiple DNA fragments into one vector without using restriction enzymes or ligases
- Take full advantage of the wide selection of Gateway® Destination vectors (available from Invitrogen) or create your own
- Replace multiple plasmid transfections with a single vector carrying all DNA elements of interest
- Number of Fragments: Up to 4 Fragments
- One Shot™ Mach1™ T1R Chemically Competent Cells
- LR Clonase™ II Plus
- BP Clonase™ II enzymes.