VIASURE SARS-CoV-2 Triplex (ORF1ab, E & N genes)Real Time PCR Detection Kit 6 x 8-well strips, Low Profile
VIASURE SARS-CoV-2 Triplex (ORF1ab, E & N genes) Real Time PCR Detection Kit is designed for the qualitative detection of RNA from SARS-CoV-2 in respiratory samples (nasopharyngeal swabs) from individuals suspected of respiratory infections by their healthcare professional (HCP).
This test is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection in combination with clinical and epidemiological risk factors. RNA is extracted from clinical specimens. Complementary DNA (cDNA) is synthetised and amplified using real-time RT-PCR and detected using fluorescent reporter dye probes specific for SARS-CoV-2 (ORF1ab, E & N genes).
- SARS-CoV-2 Triplex (ORF1ab, E & N genes) 8-well strips: A mix of enzymes, primers-probes, buffer, dNTPs, stabilizers and Internal control in stabilized format, 6/12 x 8-well strip
- Rehydration Buffer: Solution to reconstitute the stabilized product, 1 vial x 1.8 mL
- SARS-CoV-2 Triplex (ORF1ab, E & N genes) Positive Control: Non-infectious synthetic lyophilized cDNA, 1 vial
- Negative Control: Non template control, 1 vial x 1 mL
- Water RNAse/DNAse free: Water RNAse/DNAse free, 1 vial x 1 mL
- Tear-off 8-cap strips: Optical caps for sealing Wells during thermal cycling, 6/12 x 8-cap strip
- Shell Frame Grid: Shell Frame Grid, 1 or 2