Corning® Matrigel® Matrix - 3D Plate, 96-well, Phenol Red-Free, Individually Wrapped, with Lid, 1/Cs
The Corning® Matrigel® Matrix - 3D plate is a high-throughput pre-coated format that contains Matrigel and can be used for drug discovery applications with 3D cell cultures such as organoids, spheroids or tumoroids. Matrigel Matrix is extracted from the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse sarcoma, a tumor rich in extracellular matrix proteins, including Laminin (a major component), Collagen IV, heparin sulfate proteoglycans, entactin/nidogen, and a number of growth factors.
- Each lot is verified for intraplate consistency.
- Tested and found negative for the presence of bacteria and fungi.
- Available in 384 and 96-well ready-to-use formats
- Easy and convenient as Matrigel is pre-dispensed in each well
- Formats provide intra-plate consistency
- Allows for sandwich/overlay and embedded application assays
There are no specifications
There are no report
You May Also Like
$ 275 $ 404
$ 197 $ 289
$ 104 $ 152
$ 146 $ 215
$ 274 $ 402
$ On demand
Corning® 384-well Low Flange White Flat Bottom Polystyrene TC-treated Microplates, with Bar Code, with Lid, Sterile