Corning® Matrigel® Matrix - 3D Plate, 96-well, Phenol Red-Free, Individually Wrapped, with Lid, 1/Cs
The Corning® Matrigel® Matrix - 3D plate is a high-throughput pre-coated format that contains Matrigel and can be used for drug discovery applications with 3D cell cultures such as organoids, spheroids or tumoroids. Matrigel Matrix is extracted from the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse sarcoma, a tumor rich in extracellular matrix proteins, including Laminin (a major component), Collagen IV, heparin sulfate proteoglycans, entactin/nidogen, and a number of growth factors.
- Each lot is verified for intraplate consistency.
- Tested and found negative for the presence of bacteria and fungi.
- Available in 384 and 96-well ready-to-use formats
- Easy and convenient as Matrigel is pre-dispensed in each well
- Formats provide intra-plate consistency
- Allows for sandwich/overlay and embedded application assays
There are no specifications
There are no report
You May Also Like
Sarstedt™ lumox® multiwell, Cell Culture Plate, With Foil Base, 96 Well,1 piece(s)/blister, 4 piece(s)/inner box
$ On demand
Corning® BioCoat® Poly-L-Ornithine/Laminin 6-well Clear Flat Bottom TC-treated Multiwell Plate, with Lid
Corning® BioCoat® Collagen I 96-well White/Clear Flat Bottom TC-treated Microplate, with Lid, 5/Case
Corning® BioCoat® Collagen I 12-well Clear Flat Bottom TC-treated Multiwell Plate, with Lid, 50/Case
$ On demand