Invitrogen™ EXPRESS One-Step Superscript™ qRT-PCR Kit, universal, 2500 Reactions
EXPRESS One-Step SuperScript qRT-PCR kits incorporate proven Invitrogen enzymes specifically tailored to deliver superior results on high-throughput, fast-cycling instruments for your probe-based qPCR experiments. This fast, one-step mix is designed to work with a variety of instruments’ default protocols, including Applied Biosystems and non-Applied Biosystem (see universal version) qPCR platforms.
For use with: 7500 Fast System, 7500 System,Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™ Fast Real-Time PCR System, BioRad CFX96™, StepOnePlus™, Fast Mode, StepOnePlus™, Standard Mode, Stratagene Mx3000P, Stratagene Mx3005P, Stratagene Mx4000, BioRad MyiQ, Corbett RotorGene, Cepheid SmartCycler, MJ Opticon, MJ Chromo4, BioRad iCycler iQ
- Fast-activating, antibody-mediated Platinum Taq DNA Polymerase–complete, rapid activation; provides high sensitivity and reproducibility
- The One-Step SuperScript III Reverse Transcriptase module– a unique formulation to ensure high yield and less PCR inhibition
- Flexible formats with separate or pre-mixed ROX–designed to work with default instrument protocols on a wide range of high-throughput fast instruments (e.g., AB 7500 Fast, AB 7900 HT Fast, AB StepOne, Roche LightCycler™ 480, Corbett Rotor-Gene™)
- Contains heat-labile UDG–significantly reduces carryover contamination risk with excellent activity from room temperature to approximately 40°C. Due to the thermostability of SuperScript III, the cDNA synthesis step is run at 50°C, at which temperature the heat-labile UDG is totally and irreversibly inactivated
- The EXPRESS One-Step SuperScript™ qRT-PCR Universal kit contains 3 modules: 2X EXPRESS SuperScript™ Mix (5 x 1 ml), Express qPCR SuperMix Universal (5 x 5 ml), and ROX Reference Dye (5 x 500 µL).