Invitrogen™ pLenti7.3/V5-DEST™ Gateway™ Vector Kit
The pLenti7.3⁄V5-DEST™ Gateway® Vector Kit contains the Gateway®-adapted ViraPower™ HiPerform™ lentiviral expression vector, pLenti7.3⁄V5-DEST™ for easy recombination-based cloning and high-level expression of a target gene in dividing and non-dividing mammalian cells. The pLenti7.3⁄V5-DEST™ vector is equipped with two key genetic elements, making it a HiPerform™ vector: the Woodchuck Posttranscriptional Regulatory Element (WPRE) and the central Polypurine Tract (cPPT) sequence from the HIV-1 integrase gene to produce at least 4-fold increase in protein expression compared to vectors lacking these elements. In addition, the vector allows for an accurate determination of titer of functional lentivirus in just two days using Emerald Green Fluorescent Protein (EmGFP).
- Transient expression
- Short-term experiments
- High-throughput screening
- 2 day titer of functional virus using EmGFP
- Flexible and versatile Gateway® recombination cloning technology
- WPRE (Woodchuck Posttranscriptional Regulatory Element) from the woodchuck hepatitis virus, allows increased transgene expression and cPPT (Polypurine Tract) from the HIV-1 integrase gene, increases the copy number of lentivirus integrating into the host genome
- Human cytomegalovirus (CMV) immediate early promoter to control high-level expression of the gene of interest
- SV40 promoter driving expression of EmGFP
- Emerald Green Fluorescent Protein (EmGFP) allows easy determination of Lentiviral titers by flow cytometry and monitor transduced cells.
- pLenti7.3⁄V5-DEST™ Gateway® Vector box
- One Shot® Stbl3™ chemically competent E. coli: C7373-03