Invitrogen™ Zero Blunt™ TOPO™ PCR Cloning Kit, with One Shot™ TOP10 Chemically Competent E. coli cells, 25 Reactions
Zero Blunt® TOPO® PCR Cloning Kit provides a highly efficient, 5-minute, one-step cloning strategy ("TOPO® Cloning") for the direct insertion of blunt-ended PCR products amplified with proofreading thermostable polymerases into a plasmid vector. Each kit has the Zero Blunt® TOPO® vector (see figure) containing the ccdB gene for positive selection, only permitting growth of plasmid vectors with recombinants. Zero® Blunt® TOPO® kits are available with a variety of competent cells, or without competent cells, depending on your needs and budget.
- Fast and easy—go from PCR to clones in just 3 steps and in as little as 5 minutes hands-on time
- Efficient—obtain up to 95% clones with correct insert
- Proven—reliable performance for over a decade with over 4,000 citations
- Simple —no ligase, post-PCR procedures, or PCR primers containing specific sequences are required.
- Linearized and topoisomerase I-activated pCR™Blunt II-TOPO™ vector
- Salt solution
- Control template
- M13 forward and reverse primers
- Sterile water
- One Shot™ Chemically Competent or Electrocomp™ E. coli
- S.O.C. medium
- Supercoiled pUC19 control plasmid