The Dynamic Targeting System (DTS) option for the LYKOS represents the next generation of clinical lasers for Assisted Reproductive Technology.
Computer-controlled accuracy and enhanced ease-of-use through:
- Advanced targeting modes.
- Automated targeting modes.
- Built-in quality control.
RED-i built into the LYKOS objective, offers portability, easy installation, and out-of-the-box compatibility with all current models of inverted microscopes.
- Single Shot: Click any single point on the screen and a single laser pulse will be applied to that exact point.
- Line / Curve: Draw a straight line of any length and then select and drag to create a curve.
- Freehand: Any freeform path may be drawn by clicking and dragging the mouse pointer.
- Multipoint: Click up to 10 non-connected locations to apply laser. Each point may have a different laser setting.
- Rectangle: Click and drag to draw a rectangle of any proportion
*DTS is not for use in the U.S. in Clinical Mode
** Validation Mode is not for use with human embryos.More