Invitrogen™ Gateway™ pYES-DEST52 Vector
The pYES2-DEST52 Gateway® destination vector is designed for rapid cloning with a Gateway® entry clone using lambda phage site-specific recombination and subsequent expression in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. As part of the YES™ Vector Collection, pYES2-DEST52 carries the promoter and enhancer sequences from the GAL1 gene for regulated expression in S.cerevisiae.
- 2µ origin of replication for high-copy maintenance
- gene for auxotrophic selection on economical minimal medium
- C-terminal V5 epitope and polyhistidine(6xHis) tags for efficient detection and purification
- tR sites for efficient recombination with any attL-flanked Gateway® entry vector
- The pYES2-DEST52 Gateway™ destination vector is provided supercoiled and lyophilized.