Invitrogen™ TOPO™ TA Cloning™ Kit, Dual Promoter, with pCR™II-TOPO™ Vector and One Shot™ TOP10 Electrocomp™ E. coli, 50 Reactions
TOPO® TA Cloning® Kits are designed for cloning PCR products directly from a PCR reaction in just 5 minutes (1). They use a pCR™-TOPO® Vector with covalently bound topoisomerase I for fast cloning and recombinants.
- 3´-T overhangs for direct ligation of Taq-amplified PCR products
- Choice of T7 (pCR™2.1-TOPO®) or T7 and SP6 (pCR™II-TOPO®) promoters for in vitro RNA transcription and sequencing. Each vector also contains M13 forward and reverse primer sites for sequencing.
- EcoR I sites flanking the PCR product insertion site for easy excision of inserts
- Kanamycin and ampicillin resistance genes for your choice of selection in E. coli
- Easy blue/white colony screening for selection of recombinants
- Topoisomerase I-activated pCR™II-TOPO™ vector
- PCR buffer
- Salt solution
- Control template
- M13 forward and reverse primers
- Control PCR primers
- Sterile water
- One Shot™ Chemically Competent or Electrocomp™ E. coli
- S.O.C. medium
- Supercoiled pUC19 control plasmid.